Servers are the key component to any business network. When installed and maintained properly, servers are the backbone of all organizations and are critical to staying in business and staying profitable.
Having reliable, secure servers provide the peace of mind necessary to allow businesses to focus on their specialties.
Key Issues regarding server installation, maintenance, or migration:
- ✤ Windows 2003, Windows 2008, Windows 2008 R2, Windows 2012, and Windows 2012 R2. Server providing Active Directory for user account and file access and security. Allowing data to be selectively shared across the entire organization, with in specific departments, or to specific teams or individuals.
- ✤ Exchange 2007, Exchange 2010, or Exchange 2013 server for E-mail, shared company notification and collaboration. Email, calendar and contact information access with in the office, remotely with Outlook Anywhere, and directly via the web with outlook web access.
- ✤ A file and print server ensuring that employees can access data that they should have access to while protecting sensitive files. Centralized storage allowing for reliable data backup and protection.
- ✤ SQL database server providing critical customer information and order tracking.
- ✤ Specialized application servers providing industry specific processes and work flow.
- ✤ Virtualizing older uni-task servers utilizing Windows 2008 R2 and Hyper-V, allowing for reduced power, cooling and space requirements while at the same time improving speed and reliability